Monday, February 4, 2008

More white stuff!


What a night! Our friends came over to watch the big game , but our plans got changed thanks to mother nature. I could not believe that the rain turned into snow last night. The snow was falling in big white flakes and all the kids were screaming that it was sticking! Our satellite dish went out during the second song of the half time show and never turned back on. I did hear that my Patriots lost at the last minute, there goes the perfect record! I still love them and know the next season will be just as great, as long as my superstar quarterback stays with us. Oh well. Our food was yummy and we had fun still. THis morning it is a bunch of ice. Jacob thinks all our plants are dead and it is very cold! Crazy weather we are having.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

This winter has sure had some crazy weather!?

Sorry to hear about your Patriots... we watched over at Jason's sister. Everyone wanted the Giants except for Jason's dad, my neice Hannah, and me. We thought it would be to heartbreaking to have such a great season and then not win the big one! O'well... next year...(We're really Seahawks fans, of course!)

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

Dangit! Why am I always posting twice? Sorry again...

Quote

Quote

Quote

A place to share all the fun memories we create as a family.