Friday, February 8, 2008

Hair Issues


As most of you know, I went thru a crazy one week stunt with extensions that I hated! They broke off a ton of my own hair and left me with a mess to fix. My poor hair, as you can see in the photos has had a lot of cuts. Because of the breakage I experienced I kept cutting my hair to fix the health of it. I went from long to major short in a two week period. My husband actually asked me if I was suffering with some internal problems and did I need to chat about them! The sad part is, I have been growing it out now for 5 months and as you can see from photo 6 it is growing very slow!

So for all of you having "bad hair days" just refer back to all my pictures here!

I will take any sympathy you can send my way to make me feel better! LOL

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

if i thought i'd look as cute as you with a short do then i'd cut mine in a second!! :)

everytime i change my hair style, i immediately go back to how it is now and has been for probably the last 6 years. i want a change, but can't seem to find something i like. one nice and not so nice thing is that my hair grows SO FAST! nice when you want to grow out a bad cut, but horrible most of the time because i have white hair and have to color it every other weekend! UGGGH!!!!! Really!!!

PS.. Had to laugh at joe asking you if you had some other issues causing you to change your hair so much! too funny!

Natalie said...

Love the hair montage! I really love your short hair. The cool think is you can make it look so different - I really liked #5 - that seemed fun and different from the others. I think I may chop my hair off before summer! We'll see if I chicken out.

Quote

Quote

Quote

A place to share all the fun memories we create as a family.