Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tag Your It! AGAIN!

20 years ago I . . .
1. I was 15 years old and going to high school!
2. Learning how to drive a stick shift
3. waiting to date!

10 years ago I . . .
1. was enjoying my new baby girl, Jessica
2. was sending Joey to preschool
3. Was building up our home Building Company

5 years ago I...
1. Moved into my third home in Syracuse, Utah
2. Celebrating Jacob's first birthday
3. Taking my first scrapbooking retreat with my three girlfriends!

3 years ago I . . .
1. Moved away from Syracuse, Utah to Kaysville, Utah
2. Sent Jessica to kindergarden!
3. Was 11 year old cub-scout leader

1 year ago I . . .
1. Was remodeling my new house in St. George, Utah
2. Was room Reader in Jessica's class
3. Was watching my mother-in-law go thru the temple for the first time
4. Started my exercise regiment

So far this year I . . .
1. Have kept up my exercising, on and off
2. Started digital scrapbooking
3. Am reading the Book Of Mormon in 97 days!

Yesterday I . . .
1. Had 3 hours of alone time! Watched all my TIVO!
2. Should of been doing laundry, but watched my TIVO
3. Found out Joey made the boys 8th Grade basketball team!

Tomorrow. . .
1. My husband fly's to California for work
2. I might take my three kids to go and see a movie
3. T.G.I.F
4. Still reading my scriptures

In the next year I shall...
1. Decorate my home
2. See my Niece perform at Disneyland
3. Fly in our new airplane
4. Finish my scripture challenge
5. Take another scrap-booking retreat with my girlfriends!

For any of you that have read this tag you have now been tagged and must copy and post this to an email or your blog with your own answers. Thanks to my friend Natalie who tagged me and for letting me get to know all of you that much more. Have a fun day!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

under the "in the next year i shall" column you forgot to add...
6. visit becca and help her decorate her home.

Natalie said...

YEAH Jenie! Super fun to learn more about ya! Great info.

Quote

Quote

Quote

A place to share all the fun memories we create as a family.