Saturday, February 9, 2008

Early Valentine's Celebration




My girlfriend and I decided to surprise our husbands with an early valentine's day gift, sense my husband was going to be in Florida on the 14!. We took them to Las Vegas to see the broadway hit "The Producers", starring Tony Danza. Not only was the show fantastic, we were able to go back stage and take a quick tour of the actors areas and meet some of the cast, including Tony. I was thrilled to say the least, but held in my excitement so I wouldn't embarrass myself or my friends. I shook his hand and let him go on his way. One of the most exciting moments of my life! Meeting a celebrity is so much fun. I don't even know why! Its not like they are better then any of us. Its a mystery I guess.
We stayed at "Planet Hollywood", right next to " The Paris Resort", where the show was playing. It was a super fun night and a great surprise for our husbands.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Glad I was able to help confirm your reservations LOL! Love the scrapbook colors.

Rebecca said...

fun!
i'm starting to get jealous of all your traveling...

Quote

Quote

Quote

A place to share all the fun memories we create as a family.