Monday, February 4, 2008

Tag Your It!

How long have you been married? 15 years this march, I must of married real young I think I was 13 or something!
How long did you date? 8 months
How old is he? Joe just turned 36
Who eats more? Of course Joe
Who said "I love you" first? I have no idea! If I was to guess I would say Joe just because he was so eager to get married ..HE just wanted me! LOL
Who is taller? Joe by a long shot!
Who sings better? Joe, when he wants to, but I sing more then he does, so can that count?
Who is smarter? Depends on what we are doing. Joe is smart when it comes to business and money, but I kick it when it comes to knowing game rules, I almost always win at monopoly. I would say I read better then him, but he would test better then me. I guess I just don't want to admit it, but he is smarter!
Who does the laundry? ME!!
Who does the dishes? ME!!!! or my children. Never Joe
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Joe
Who pays the bills? Joe
Who mows the lawn? Our landscaper!
Who cooks dinner? ME! When I am out of town Joe will take the kids out for meals, even if I am gone for three or four days!
Who is more stubborn? ME!! I hate to give in
Who kissed who first? Joe, he was much more interested in me then I was in him at the time!
Who asked who out? Joe asked me out first.
Who proposed? Joe. Downtown at Temple Square, in the evening. He even got down on one knee!
Who has more friends? Of course ME! I am a social butterfly.
Who has more siblings? We are the same on this one, both have a total of five
Who are you tagging? Anyone that reads this!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you did this tag! I love reading about you guys. Wish you weren't so far away so that we could hang out more often!

What?! I'm gonna have to have a talk with him later...
"Who kissed who first? Jason kissed me on the ski bus on the ride home. I'll never forget it!"

You better change your answer for that one! ;)

Rebecca said...

PS... Couldn't you have put some horribly embarrasing picture too?

Quote

Quote

Quote

A place to share all the fun memories we create as a family.