Monday, March 30, 2009

Pay it forward...


Once again I have a fun challenge, this one coming from my creative friend Natalie! Read on to see how to play this fun challenge game and receive a gift created just for you from me!

"In order to experience some of the awesomeness of creativity...
the first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me! .... This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully.

1) I make no guarantee that you will like what I make ; )
2) What I create will be just for you, with love ♥♥♥
3) It will be done this year (2009)
4) I will not give you any clue what it's going to be, but it will be something tangible not a 
cyber gift.
5) I reserve the right to do something completely strange.
6) No two gifts will be alike, and they may not be of equal value.
7) 
In return, all you need to do is post this text into a blog/note of your own and make 5 things for the first 5 people to respond to your post. I will not send your gift if you do not pay it forward (exp: in your blog, on Facebook, on Cafemom, send out a bulk e-mail)
8) Send me your mailing address if you don't live in the same town as me.

IMPORTANT: This offer is null and void if I do not see you post your own note to pay it forward.

I can't wait to see who the first 5 people are going to be. Natalie I am looking forward to my creative gift form you!



6 comments:

Tracy said...

OOOOOHHH!! I wanna play! :)

Kirsten and Cory said...

me too!

Natalie said...

YEAH jenie!!! I think I am going to steal your picture - Can't wait to make you something great!!!

Clingers said...

I want to play. Great Idea. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Does this mean I am number 5? can I play too?
I hope so....
Tanya

Jenie said...

Remember to play you must post on your blog or face book. so it is basically a chain that keeps the gift given going! As soon as i see it posted and are one of the five you will get a gift!

Quote

Quote

Quote

A place to share all the fun memories we create as a family.