Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My best savings so far!

I went to Smiths grocery store and purchased 90...yes 90..."PowerZeros" 
(the Power-Aid sports drink that has zero calories)  for a huge price of ....get ready for this...are you sitting down? Okay I'll stop the suspense... $11.25!  I know...crazy deal! They are usually on sale for .99 but normal price is 1.49 so I feel like I've won the lottery! That made each drink 12 and a half cents each. A savings of $80 bucks!!!!  Any one need a drink? I think I can spare one or two...LOL! I feel like I deserve to go out and get me a new pair of shoes with all the money I saved.
HUMMMMMM......not a bad idea. 

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

wow! what a steal!... almost quite literally. did you get many stares as you were walking out of the store with 90 of these?

oh!... and i say you deserve those fabulous shoes. :)

Tracy said...

You crack me up! Good deal though. And I reeeeeally want those shoes! :)

Quote

Quote

Quote

A place to share all the fun memories we create as a family.