Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cookies and Coupons

This month for my cooking group we had a guest speaker come and teach us all the ins and outs of using coupons! Of course we had to have food, its cooking group, so we munched on yummy homemade cookies. Here is my yummy treat for you enjoy


After listening to her teach us all the ways to save, I left excited to get started. I also wanted to share the web-sight she gave us so you guys can all start saving too! Hope everyone takes a look! Let me know if you want more info and I can send it your way. 
www.pinchingyourpennies.com

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

thanks for the link.
i look forward to checking it out further. i am a failure when it comes to taking advantage of coupons!

Quote

Quote

Quote

A place to share all the fun memories we create as a family.