Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Scrap-booking Retreat!

It has been a tradition for 4 years to go up to my cabin every six months and scrap-book my  little heart out. The time has arrived to once again make the journey up to Freedom, Wy. and enjoy my girlfriends company. I look forward to this time to enjoy friendships, laughter, and a ton of girly movies! It is so much fun. I come home sleep deprived from pulling all nighters, but a much better person then when I left. I love seeing my kids look thru all the layouts and mini books I create. It makes it all worth it. So come back and visit my blog next week to see my fun things I did at my cabin with my girlfriends!  

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

how fun!
i'm jealous!
can't wait to hear all about it!

Quote

Quote

Quote

A place to share all the fun memories we create as a family.