Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A fun Weekend!

Me with my friend Natalie
      A chip board book of our trip to Maui that took me 2 days to create! My poor fingers hurt from all the cutting! 

We always have a fun challenge to do while we are up there and this time it was no different. We all created a fun chip board according album in any way we want to. Mine says "Did you know you inspire me to enjoy the sweet moments of life". 

I am happy to be home and back in the swing of things. I have to wait another 6 months to go again, but it is worth the wait. Enjoy your week!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

that looks like so much fun and all of your pages are so amazing! i love the chip board accordion album you made! that's so cool!

Natalie said...

Thanks for the great weekend!!! A blast as always! I have been in a whirlwind since I got home - still very sleep deprived!!! Loved how cute you Maui book turned out! Can't wait to try to make one :)

Quote

Quote

Quote

A place to share all the fun memories we create as a family.