Monday, May 5, 2008

A Surprise Award!


I opened my email today and saw a forward from my husband announcing our company has been recognized for The Best of State Award. The Best of State Awards were created to recognize outstanding individuals, organizations and businesses in Utah. By recognizing excellence in our community and sharing examples of success and triumph in so many worthy endeavors. Our company Rainey Homes was recognized for outstanding costumer care in home building! Winners in each category receive a Best of State medal. Best of State winners also receive the right to display the Best of State logo and year of award on business correspondence, their website and other promotional materials. How cool is this? I am so proud of my husband for making a business that is good for the community! If you would like to see more about this go to the web page: www.bestofstate.org/awards. 

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

congratulations! what an honor!

Natalie said...

Congrats to you guys - Guess all that hard work really pays off. Way to go!!!

Kerstin said...

Today in sales meeting we talked about how awesome it is that we were picked! I seriously love everyone at Rainey Homes! I think it's time for another big get-together :)

Quote

Quote

Quote

A place to share all the fun memories we create as a family.