Friday, May 9, 2008

Flashback Crushes

Do you remember who your first teen-age crush was? At www.sweetshoppe.com they are asking you to think back and remember your teenage crushes! When I was asked this question it made me think a little bit about who I really crushed on as a teen-ager. Many names came to my mind but two guys really had me hearing wedding bells! How many of you remember the TV show "Silver spoons"(1982-1987, I was 9 when it started and 14 when it ended)?
  
Ricky Schroder, blond hair, blue eyed millionaire kid! I liked him so much, I even named one of my Ken dolls Ricky! 
It was a hard to say goodbye to Ricky  when the show ended, but I had hooked up with a much older, bad boy, kind of guy...21 Jump Street! 1987-1991 was the years of Johnny Depp!  He had the best hair ever on a guy.( I can still see my older brother fixing his bangs like Johnny's!) At my young age of 15 this guy was the bomb! I can still remember thinking how cool it would be if there really were under cover cops at school.  

So there you have it, two major cute pies I crushed on as a teen-ager.  Plus they both are still looking mighty fine today!


3 comments:

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Ah yes, Johnny Depp on 21 Jump Street. He is still very good looking now, but I think I prefer him then.

Rebecca said...

i totally liked both ricky schroeder and johnny depp as a tween, but i mostly had the hots for leonardo dicaprio when he was on growing pains! he's not looking so bad these days either! ;)

love the post! brings me back!

Natalie said...

You've got pretty good taste there Jenie! LOL I thought for sure you were going to say "The Karate Kid" j/k

Quote

Quote

Quote

A place to share all the fun memories we create as a family.