Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Where have we been???

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Where have I been? 
Basketball games! 
Cleaning my house
PTA
Parent Teacher meetings
HBA Dinners
swimming
tennis lessons
Piano lessons
Library 
Park
Feeding the ducks
rec centers
Cooking Group meetings
Luncheons with old friends up North!
Church functions
Reading
working on our food storage
Helping with a "Safety Fair" again
More basketball
and lots lots more that makes my head spin!

@#$#**(&^%@^&#*@^)$%#^&!!!!

That's all I have to say! Life! Keeps on going! Without it I would be very bored! 

4 comments:

Kerstin said...

i wondered when you were going to post again :) hope you guys are doing well!

Rebecca said...

holy cow! you HAVE been busy...
who are the tennis lessons for?

my favorite thing these days are an evening at home where we don't have to go anywhere or do anything! pure bliss... few and far between these days.

Jenie said...

Tennis lessons are for Jessica. I miss my evenings at home doing nothing. I have so much TIVO to watch right now i think it will take me a month or so just to catch up!

Melinda said...

It sounds like YOU need time for a good book :) Enjoy the Journey!

Quote

Quote

Quote

A place to share all the fun memories we create as a family.