Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful for...

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Mine was delicious. The turkey was perfect along with all the other foods prepared! At least that was what everyone told me. I even tried some new recipes that will be at our table every year now. Joe's nephew was missed as he left for his mission but I still had five teenage boys to feed. I still can't count how many rolls I made that day. A tradition started when I learned how to make them from my "cooking group" days in Syracuse, Utah.
So, I was on a friends post and saw she posted the things she is "Thankful For" and I thought that was a great idea. My list is forever long, so here is my top five in no particular order...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

i ditto all of them! ;)

whatcha been up to? are you ready for christmas?

Quote

Quote

Quote

A place to share all the fun memories we create as a family.