Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Scrapbook Retreat

My retreat to scrapbook at my cabin has come and gone. The three day trip went by so fast that I was surprised at how much we all got done.
 
We always have so much fun watching girly movies, listening to IPODS and sharing funny stories with each other.

One of the highlights this trip was a fun photo shoot. The area where my cabin is has a ton of great places to take wonderful pictures. Thanks to my friend Natalie for using her photography skills and taking all our pictures!

Oliva Jane came up also and she was the hit of the group! Just love her red hair!!!

There was this way cool old Garage and I love the way our photos turned out!

6 comments:

Angela said...

The pictures are awesome. Natalie did a great job...love the "backdrop". How is Joey's Eagle project going?

Tracie said...

Jeni,
You're looking skinny! And that garage is awesome, I think I need one.
Tracie

Rebecca said...

no fair!
that sounds like so much fun!!
great pics too... and you look GREAT!

love your new blog design too. your header picture is cool, as well as, your hilarious camrea mac pics.

oh!... and the border i put on the pumpkin patch pics was actually a brush that i downloaded. if you apply a quick mask to your photo and then fill it with black and then apply the brush at 100% opacity you can get the effect!

Kerstin said...

looks like fun! you and nikki are so crafty :) i am lovin ur blog background by the way!

Natalie said...

I'm super glad we did the "offical" photo shoot this time. I agree - it went way too fast!!! Thanks for the fun time :)

Melinda said...

Looks like a great time. Your pictures turned out great and I really like your new background:)

Quote

Quote

Quote

A place to share all the fun memories we create as a family.