Sunday, September 7, 2008

Twenty Five Hundred pages later...



Okay, I know it seems nuts, but I finished four books in four and a half days! Just about twenty-five hundred pages! The "twilight" series by Stephenie Meyer is now on my top ten best books to read! I devoured them. I was a little worried that the topic of vampires would make me feel a little weird, but the love story was written so well that I found myself staying up until 3 am finishing the first book! I ran out the next morning and purchased the other three, knowing that I would go from one book to the next until I was finished with them all. I just had to see what happened next. I give all the books rave reviews. A must read! If you get a chance, like your husband goes out of town for five days, pick up this series and enjoy it. I know you wont be disappointed! Now I have to get back to the living and out of my fantasy. You should see my house...YIKES!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

ha, ha!
i know what you mean!
i just read the first two on vacation and when i got home i had to hurry and read the last two!... the best love story i've read in a long time!

Melinda said...

They're addicting, huh?!? And the transition back to reality takes a while. LOL. If you haven't already done so, you can read the first 10 chapters from Edwards point of view on StephenieMeyer's web site. Someone leaked it, so she won't be finishing that book :(

Quote

Quote

Quote

A place to share all the fun memories we create as a family.