Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sugar Run

Late last night, 10:00 p.m. I think, Joey and I ran out to get us a snow cone! One of his friends works at the snow cone shack next to Harmons and he was working until 10:30 last night. 
Who wants a sugar rush that late at night?
His friend was so nice he upgraded us to 32 oz slushes with Joey getting pure syrup added to his! 

The highlight of the run was one of the workers didn't know me and thought I was Joey's sister! YES! I know it was dark and late, but I will take it for all its worth. Nothing better then someone seeing you young and I loved it!

3 comments:

Angela said...

It is always nice to have someone tell you that you look young! Now that we are getting old we need those moments!

Natalie said...

That is sooooo funny. What a great compliment. People only think I'm younger by the way I act. LOL

Rebecca said...

ahhhh... what a perfect night! ;)

Quote

Quote

Quote

A place to share all the fun memories we create as a family.