Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Big fear

Okay, I know most of you will laugh at my fear, but I have to say It has been 
a fear of mine for as long as I can remember. I can not sleep if I know one is in 
the room and I will run from them too. For some reason I think the little creature
is going to attack me or fly towards me and ....YUCK! I just get the creepy jebies! 
So when I went out on our deck this morning and saw this large moth dead 
I had to post it. This has to be the largest moth I have ever seen and can not 
even imagine what I would of done if I knew it was alive! I made Jessica go out and take the picture!
 
Just so everyone understands how much I fear these creatures, I would rather
 Fly into a thunderstorm then have one in my home or close by me! Silly fears!

Now, it is your turn to post a fear you have! Can't wait to see them. 
 

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

seeing it up close sure does make it look gross, huh?
we had a HUGE moth flying around my laundry room last week and it freaked me out! (and i'm not even afraid of them!)

Jenie said...

I like to know that I am not the only one that gets a little freaked out from them. Believe it or not, that moth is as big as my 5 year olds hand!

Natalie said...

My fear - LARGE HAIRY spiders. Regular spiders are fine - but if it has hair it has to go!!!!

Quote

Quote

Quote

A place to share all the fun memories we create as a family.